Terms & Conditions
By accessing or using the Site, you acknowledge and agree that the Terms and Conditions constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between you and us concerning your use of the Site, and supersede and govern all prior proposals, agreements or other communications (if any) between us. You further acknowledge that you have read, understood and accepted without any qualification, and agree to be unconditionally bound by and will fully comply with these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use or continue the use of our Site.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to vary, modify or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the changes on the Site. Your continued use of the Site thereafter constitutes your agreement to all such varied, modified or amended Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right at our absolute discretion to suspend, block, cancel or terminate your access to or use of the Site, whether temporarily or permanently, at any time whether for upgrading or maintenance purpose, or any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you, to restrain any unlawful or illegal use or tempering of our Site or contents of the Site by you, or otherwise (without prejudice whatsoever to any other remedies that may be available to us, whether at law, in equity or otherwise).
1. Accuracy of Information– We shall endeavour to be as accurate as possible with regards to the information or contents provided in the Site, including but not limited to, the description of our products and services, including pricing of our products and services (if any), however we make no warranty or representation whatsoever that such information or contents, including any product information, on the Site are accurate, complete, most current or error-free. We reserve the right (without any obligation) to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update information or contents of the Site at any time without prior notice to you.
2. Intellectual Property Rights– All information and contents of the Site, including its look and feel, trade and/or service marks and logos (collectively, the “Contents”) are our properties and/or the properties of our related companies, business partners and/or affiliates and/or licensors, and are protected by applicable laws. Except as expressly provided herein or as required under applicable law, no part of the contents or the Site may be used, copied, reproduced or modified, whether in whole or in part, for any purpose howsoever without our prior written consent or (as the case may be) the consent of our related companies, business partners and/or affiliates and/or licensors.
4. User Content– When you transmit, upload, post, email or otherwise make available any inquiries, feedback, or other materials (“User Content”) on the Site in any manner (including and not limited to, through the “Contact Us” form), you are solely responsible for such User Content. You hereby also grant us the unqualified right to remove or delete, use, distribute, reproduce, transmit, modify, edit or otherwise deal with such User Content for any purpose whatsoever, including without limitation, distributing and marketing of our products and services in such manner as we shall reasonably deem fit. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise have control over or power and authority of your User Content. You undertake not to engage in transmitting, uploading, posting or emailing or otherwise making available any User Content that (i) may be unlawful, defamatory, obscene, libellous, false, fraudulent, misleading or inaccurate or otherwise objectionable and/or (ii) infringes the rights of any third party. We shall not evaluate and shall not be held responsible to evaluate the User Content whether for its authenticity, accuracy or otherwise, and assume no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the User Content. You hereby agree to waive all rights, if any, to any claim against us for any alleged or actual infringements of any entitlement to or rights or interests in the User Content.
5. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability– NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR RELATED COMPANIES AND/OR AFFILIATES MAKE ANY WARRANTY, PROMISE OR REPRESENTATION WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE (INCLUDING CONTENTS OF THE SITE) AND/OR OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURED SERVICE VIA THE SITE, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, QUALITY OR OTHERWISE. UNLESS EXPRESSLY GIVEN HEREIN AND TO THE EXTENT LEGALLY PERMISSIBLE, NO WARRANTIES, PROMISES AND REPRESENTATIONS AND OBLIGATIONS, WHETHER IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, SHALL APPLY. ANY WARRANTIES (IF ANY AT ALL) SET FORTH IN THIS SITE ARE EXHAUSTIVE AND COMPLETE. ANY LIABILITY OR CLAIMS AGAINST US IN RESPECT OF OR IN RELATION TO THE SITE AND/OR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED BY US WHATSOEVER SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE PRICE OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES WHICH WE ACTUALLY RECEIVE FOR SUCH PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SOLD TO YOU, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL WE NOR ANY OF OUR RELATED COMPANIES AND/OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE OR FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, LOSS OF REVENUES OR REPUTATION LOSS SUFFERED BY OR ARISING FROM OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THIS SITE OR USE OF THE SITE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, NOT WITH STANDING THAT WE MAY OR HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NO CLAIMS OR ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF OR IN RELATION TO THE SITE OR THE USE OF THE SITE OR THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY BE BROUGHT BY YOU UPON THE EXPIRY OF ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION RELATING TO SUCH CLAIM OR ACTION SHALL ARISE.
6. Severability– In the event that any of the Terms and Conditions hereof shall be or deemed illegal, unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or so held by applicable court or arbitration body, such illegality, unenforceability or invalidity shall not render the Terms and Conditions to be illegal, unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and in such event, such provision shall be changed and interpreted so as to best accomplish the objective of such illegal, unenforceable or invalid provision within the limits of applicable law or applicable court or arbitration decision.
7. Indemnification– You agree to indemnify and hold us and our related companies and affiliates completely and effectively harmless for or in respect of any claims, losses, damages, liabilities, penalties and costs (including without limitation to legal fees) resulting from or in connection with your use of the Site and contents in the Site (including the User Content, any of products and services purchased on the Site), including any violation of any applicable laws or regulations in connection with the use of the Site and your breach of any of these Terms and Conditions.
8. Governing Law– These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed according to the laws of Singapore.